Tuesday, August 08, 2006

commons

click, click and click. I think it was thursday; there was a rock band (no, it's not in the picture) playing on the left to a large audience, and I remember wondering where did so many people come from. But they were playing very well.. so click, click and click and I went back to listen. I also took some photos of the band; while they looked great performing there, when I saw the pictures I took I remembered how much time since I started this. Beginner's luck (or an impression of it) is getting over now...

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Vikas said...

Very nice wide angle shot!! Commons, this is where I live :) Commons..is such a great place!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger ori0nis said...

vikas: I agree, that place is full of perspectives and POVs yet to be taken! thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home